- The exhibition is open to all amateur and professional photographer.
- The exhibition has received the Patronage 2012/209 of FIAP (International Federation of Photographic Art), PSA (the
Photographic Society of America), ISF (Image Sans Frontière), VAPA (Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists).
- The entrant must be the owner of all rights of the submitted work.
- Looking forward to images with rich ideological and social values towards the noble human life. Photo violates the
Vietnamese custom will be rejected.
There are 4 sections:
1. Open Color
2. Open Monochrome
- Each entrant may submit a maximum of four entries in each section.
- Each photo can be presented only in one section.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to obtain a model release and the sponsoring organization shall bear no
responsibility if in the future there is a claim from the photo model or a third party with respect to submission of an
- The entrant certifies that he/she is the sole owner of all the rights and elements on the image which he/she presents.
Photo Travel Definition
A Photo Travel image must express the feeling of a time and place, and portray a land, its distinctive features or culture in its natural state. There are no geographical limitations. Closeup pictures of people or objects must include distinguishable environment. Techniques that add to, relocate, replace or remove any element of the original image, except by cropping, are not permitted. All adjustments must appear natural. Conversion to full monochrome is acceptable. Derivations, including infrared, are unacceptable.